Are you also wondering What is the Correct Stream to choose after Class 10th for you?
Which is the correct stream to choose after class 10th– “Science, Commerce, or Arts?” –is the question that is there in the mind of every student once he clears the class 10th. Many students choose their streams under the pressure of their parents or just by being influenced by their friends.
“Science stream, commerce stream, or arts stream?” which is best for a particular student. Only a few of the students have clarity about what is their goal in life. But many students remain confused and feel helpless for choosing their stream after class 10th. Choosing the correct path is very crucial. Nowadays lots of opportunities in every field are there but one must always select a stream according to his or her interests.
Both the students and parents remain anxious at this point of time when a student has to choose the stream after class 10th as this decision, once taken, it will be difficult to turn around and start over. Additionally, this decision will open multiple windows to career options and close any other windows.
Here is a complete guide for you.
1. Science Stream:
Science can be defined as the systematic study and investigation of natural phenomena and events through observations, theoretical explanations and experiments. The scientific research of any phenomenon involves careful observation, hypotheses, experiments to test and test hypotheses, and then come to conclusions that confirm or deny the hypotheses. These scientific studies help to formulate universal laws and help humans understand more about the world we live in and how various natural processes and phenomena occur. Science is a vast field, covering almost everything that our eyes can or cannot see. Everything in the universe can be studied in the field of science. At the basic education level, science can be divided into three main disciplines: physics, chemistry, and biology.
- Science offers many career options, such as engineering, medical, and research
- It is the favorite career choice of parents and students.
- The main advantage of science is that after 12 lessons, you can switch from science to business or from science to art.
- After 12th class, there are a variety of career options for science Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Computer Science, and Biology are the main subjects in the stream of science.
Career Options after choosing Science Stream:
- BTech / BE
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Science Family Science/Forensic Medicine
In case you have chosen the Science stream as your career option then you have best 20 career options after 12th class in science stream.
2. Commerce Stream:
The commerce stream is another popular choice for students in India as this stream opens for them a wide range of career options, which can be followed after class 12, which easily it will bring them success and finances. . However, what most students do not realize is that, while choosing commerce, students must also have some aptitude towards commerce to be successful in them.
- If you have an interest in economics, numbers, and in finances, and then commerce is the correct stream for you.
- Provides a wider selection of options in long run, such as CPAs, MBAs, investment banking.
- Subjects to be studied by Commerce Students are Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, English, Finance, and Mathematics.
Career Options after choosing Commerce Stream-
- Chartered Accountant
- Business Administration
- Advertising and sales management
- Digital marketing
- Human resource development
In case you have chosen the commerce stream as your career option then –
3. Arts Stream :
Defining the humanities is a daunting task. However, it can be said in a few words that it is a discipline that involves the study of the “human condition”, using methods that are usually analytical, critical, or speculative. The humanities cover a wide range of disciplines, including history, language, literature, law, philosophy, religion, performing arts, anthropology, communication, sociology, psychology, etc.
- Arts/Humanities are suitable for those who are interested in academic research.
- If you are creative and want to learn more about humans, then art is what you
- History, political science, geography, Psychology, Sociology, English, Hindi, and Sanskrit are the subjects for liberal arts
- Arts now offers a variety of alternative careers, with equal returns to those offered by science and
- Product Design
- Media / News
- Fashion Technology
- Video Creation and Editing
- Human resource training
- School Teaching
Other Career Oriented Courses after Class 10th
1. ITI (Industrial Training Institute):
They are training centers that provide courses for students to find easy employment after graduation. For students who want to complete any technical course in a short time, the ITI course is a great opportunity. By completing the ITI course, students are now trained in industrial skills and can work in the same field to earn a living.
Career options after choosing ITI:
- Job opportunities in the public sector such as persons with disabilities.
- The work of the private sector
- Working abroad
- Continuing majors
- Science and engineering courses:
2. Courses of Polytechnics-
After the tenth class, students can study science and engineering courses in polytechnics such as mechanics, civil engineering, chemistry, computer science, and automobiles. These polytechnics offer 3-year, 2-year and 1-year diploma courses. Very Cost effective courses which are of short-term is the advantage of these courses for students after 10th.
Career options after choosing Polytechnics:
- Private sector work
- Government sector work
- Higher education
- Self-employed person
Own career Choosing is one of the important decisions in your life. Making the right decision at the right time will help you reach the peak of success in a short period of time. Therefore, it is very important that students choose fields according to their abilities, interests, and abilities. there are many career counselors who can guide you on the best things for your career to align with your interest.